Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trying to Organize...

Hadley has had a big problem with biting. She bites her toys, other children, and herself!! I have tried everything!!! She knows it hurts because when she bites herself she leaves a mark that lasts all day long.

So, I'm trying one more thing. I've heard that it is helpful that children have organized environments. It is SO hard to keep "baby stuff" organized!! BUT, I'm going to do my best.

Here is BEFORE....




And, here is AFTER...




We used to have an entire corner of our living room FULL of toys and baby stuff. It's GONE now!!! (wish I had a before & after picture of that!). If she wants to play with toys in other parts of the house, we'll just take one of those pink bins and move her toys. I'm hoping this will help her with the biting problem she has!



And...just because I think she's adorable....


4 comments:

Pink Flamingo Style said...

Looks awesome! I love organizing!!

Mary Frances S. said...

Oh I love it! She is getting SOOO big! Miss you friend!

carolineo said...

wow! awesome organization girl!

Anna said...

so impressed! i've got to get my act together and get organizing! it looks great!