Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Dresser/Changing Table











I have been searching high & low for the perfect furniture for Hadley's room. I finally found a piece of Bassett furniture I loved in Birmingham. Two weeks ago I called & paid for it over the phone, and I have been dying to go pick it up ever since!!! Jeremy & I have a "usual routine" on Saturday mornings. Unfortunately, I can no longer "sleep in," and Jeremy has NEVER slept late on Saturdays. So, this morning we woke up, Jeremy made coffee while I made breakfast. We typically eat together, in front of the TV, and watch some Saturday morning shows! :) We both really enjoy it. Afterwards, we clean the house. We love this because the house is clean for the rest of the week. This morning we were both anxious to get on the road. It was a gorgeous day outside...cold but sunny and beautiful. It was such a nice ride to Birmingham. I love looking at all the trees changing colors. :) Finally we arrived and got our furniture. I was so excited!!! We came back to Montgomery, and my parents came with us back to our house to help unload. THANK YOU so much for helping us, mom & dad! We could not have done it without you!!! I love this new dresser & changing table because it has so much storage. It even has a little side shelf you can pull out if you need extra space for something...like to put a diaper on or lotion...or who knows what I could possibly need it for, but I'm really glad it's there! :) The crib has been ordered & it should be in by the first of December. I'm waiting on the fabric swatches from the bedding before we start painting or make a final decision on the glider for her room. I'm so excited & happy to watch it all come together. :)

1 comment:

The Howell's said...

Thank you Bonnie! Glad to find your blog too! I can't wait to pick out furniture and bedding too!