Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Decisions!!!

Friday I finally ordered Hadley's bedding from Javis Davis!! I'm so excited! I decided to go with something I hadn't originally envisioned for her room at all!! I love it though because it's sweet and girly, and I don't think it's something that I will get tired of. The designer from the store was so helpful during our phone consultation. She even helped me pick out paint colors for the wall. I really did not want to paint it pink...don't ask me why...I'm not sure I know myself. ;) So, I think we're going with a really soft blue that will match the blue on the bedding. Also, I'm going to get a lime green glider for the nursery. It seems like everything is coming together nicely!
My sweet mother-in-law is helping with the bedding. She hasn't seen it yet, so Miss Marie...I hope you love it as much as I do!!! :) Thank you SO much!! I can't wait to see what it will look like in person. :)



3 comments:

McCrory Family said...

SO CUTE!! I'm actually considering using that same paisley print for Claire's big girl bedding!!

The Cobbs said...

Thank you!! :) I love it!! I think it would be really precious for Sweet Little Clair! :) Are you going to order from Javis Davis?? They are fantastic!

Joy Portis said...

LOVE it! Almost makes me want another baby just to re decorate :-)

Love the name as well...Beautiful!