Life for the Cobbs has been super busy!! I'm still working from home (teaching ACCESS), and now, I'm taking two classes at AUM to keep up my teachers certification (so that I can keep working from home!!). Jeremy got a new job in November, and he's still in law school...I'm so proud of him. Jeremy works so hard, and I honestly don't know how he does it all! I guess enrolling in school again and taking classes reminds me of how it was when I was in school the first time, only then I didn't have a husband, a child, and a mortgage payment! I don't know how Jeremy juggles everything he does on a daily basis, and I have tremendous respect for how diligent he is and how hard he works. School is hard, and law school is EVEN harder!!!
So, in the midst of how busy Jeremy has been, I woke up the other morning to find the poem below on my bedside table. I'm so grateful to the Lord for blessing me with my greatest earthly gift: Jeremy!! Jeremy, I love you so much my sweet husband! I'm thanking the Lord for you each day! I am so undeserving of you!
Thoughts of Bonnie
A beautiful picture can transform a position,
Yet no rendering could alter my love for you.
An enlightening song can fortify a disposition,
But the purity of your voice makes my soul feel new.
Through ecstasy, euphoria, sorrow and strife,
My mind is at ease and cannot be undone.
For my subsistence is strengthened with you as my wife,
And my world is a comfort, like a cool breeze in the sun.
Please know my love, you’re all I need,
And I promise to never lose site of my call.
For unto you I have granted the deed,
To a heart filled with joy knowing you are my all.
With a life of love,
Your Husband.
4 comments:
He is such a sweet guy!!! I love little unexpected notes.
That is so sweet!
So sweet! What a beautifully written poem.
How precious is that poem?! Wow. You will treasure that forever and ever.
Post a Comment