Friday, January 27, 2012

Changes....

John Thomas is SIX weeks old today!  Time sure flies, and I realize I'll probably keep saying that over and over.

So, I guess I didn't knock on wood hard enough when I was bragging about my sweet boy. :)  Like I said in my previous post, things change day to day, and they certainly have around the Cobb House! :)  Yesterday, Dr. Morrison diagnosed John Thomas with acid reflux (he did weigh 11.3lbs yesterday, so he isn't losing weight).  For the last week, he has been in so much pain.  Screaming crying and refusing to eat.  It is pitiful and breaks my heart.  We started our medicine last night, so I'm hoping it makes him feel so much better!  Since he's been sick, we've been waking up more frequently at night and going to sleep a lot later than we were.  I'm hoping that will get better with the medicine too! :)


 This is the best picture I could get of the two of them! :)  Sweet girl really hates the camera! 


 Being silly with daddy


 This was last night after we got home from the doctor.  He'd cried all day, and this was his first good nap.  Poor baby. :(  


 I love this little guy!


On a family outing...I love these two!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures! We are so glad John Thomas is feeling better.