I have lots of blogging catch up to do, but I'll just start here for now. Later I'm going to squeeze in a post of my beach trip with Jeremy and Hadley's first day of K3.
Jeremy had Labor Day off this year (I'm talking about Saturday--normally he has class). Saturday we went to my Aunt Tricia's house in Dothan. The kids had a blast and we did, too. Monday Jeremy had the day off of work and we went to a park in Wetumpka. Here are a few pictures.

I love this little fella! I never imagined how much this little boy would steal my heart!
I LOVE these two guys. The big guy has Law School graduation set for Mother's Day 2013. Y'all--that's only 8 months away! I can't believe we've come this far!! :) I'm so proud of Jeremy and all of the hard work he has put in this last 3.5 years!!
This picture is a little blurry, but I think it's really sweet of the two of them. Look how tall Hadley is in comparison to Jeremy. Wow.
Bath Babies!! I've been bathing these two together for a loooong time now! They both love it. John Thomas splishes and splashes and makes the biggest mess all over the floor. He loves to bang his toys against the side of the tub. Sister is playing princesses on the other side of the tub, of course. John Thomas loves to have his hair brushed after his bath (so funny since he has almost zero hair). He smiles so big! I think it's adorable. Hadley is so proud of her brother, and she loves to show him off. She is a tremendous help to me. It's so strange because I've only had the two of them together for 9 months, but it's almost like I can't remember what life was like before I had both of them. I love them tremendously.
Meet Sweet Piper Jane!! This little angel belongs to one of my best friends. Isn't she a doll?! She was born 18 days early and was still 7.8lbs! Wow!
I sure do wish I could sleep like this. Sweetness.
My sweet angel heart. You bring me so much joy, Hadley!!



No comments:
Post a Comment