Monday, April 23, 2012
4 months
I'm seriously shocked that 4 months have come & gone so quickly. I'm going to post a quick list of things about JTC, so that I won't forget.
--I can roll over from my tummy to my back & from my back to my tummy.
--I don't do it often.
--I hate to be on my tummy & I scream until my mommy picks me up.
--I love to play on my play mat & grab my toys.
--I love to "stand up."
--Because of this, I've been in my exersaucer for about a month.
--Sophie the Giraffe is one of my favorite toys! I love to hear her squeak!
--I love to smile.
--People of all sorts make me happy.
--I like to sleep with my bunny lovie.
--I'm easy to take places.
--I'm wearing a 6m size & almost out of size 2 diapers.
--I love bath time.
--I love to be outside.
--I love to hear singing.
--I have certainly found my voice, and I love to squeal...very loudly! My sister says, "Stop, baby brother, you're hurting my ears!!"
--My sister makes me smile.
--My daddy captures my attention the second he begins to speak.
--Stats for 4 month doctor visit:
15.4lbs
25.5 inches tall
17.25 head circumference
--I found out at my 4 month doctor visit that I had my first ear infection.
--Because of this, I got a fever. This is my second one--the first was from the 2 month shots.
--I think I'm getting better now, but we had to put my 4 month shots off until I got better.
--Still nursing every 3 hours.
So, I won't forget...John Thomas had a clogged tear duct when he was born. It cleared up at 6 weeks. I was so relieved.
Sorry this post is so boring. I just wanted to get some of this down. I'll try to add to the list as I remember things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment