Thursday, January 14, 2010

9 Months--Pounds & Inches

Hadley's 9 month check up was yesterday. She is growing so fast! I feel like we've been to the doctor a lot lately too. We went last week because she had her very first fever. It turned out that she had an ear infection. Hadley has had a really, really bad cold, and we think she got the ear infection because of that. Before the ear infection, we went to the doctor for her really bad cold. I took her just to be sure it wasn't turning into something else. Anyway, Dr. M said her sweet ear is all better now, and I'm so happy!

Here are the stats from yesterday:
Length: 29.5 inches (top 5%)
Weight: 17.9 pounds (45%)
Head: 17.5 (60%)

Our sweet baby is still long & lean!

We've been starting to think about Hadley's birthday, which is just right around the corner! Only 2 1/2 months until she is ONE! I can't even believe it!! Time is flying by!



And, I thought I'd leave you with this picture...this was Hadley Christmas Morning when we went to get her out of her crib. :) I LOVE those smiles!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bonnie, I hope Hadley gets to feeling better soon. I can't believe they're all growing up so fast. We have to make the most of every moment.

The Macks said...

Miss Hadley, do you sleep in your bows? Always ready for a photo op! :)

Anonymous said...

Bonnie she is so precious! I am so glad to see you in this wonderful stage of your life. You are such an amazing woman. Love you!