Monday, October 12, 2009

Half Years and Pumpkins

My little munchkin turned 6 months old on October 2. It is very hard for me to believe that a half of a year has passed by. So many things have happened, and it amazes me to watch the development of this little girl. On June 17, Hadley was able to grab her first toy on her play gym, and as I type this she is rolling and scooting all over the floor. She can even get her knees up under herself, and I think it won't be long before she starts crawling. Then, life as mommy knows it will be forever changed. :) How do you even take a shower when this happens? I guess I will have to get the pack-n-play out! Baby jail! ha!


6 months old









On October 9th, our play group went to the pumpkin patch at Dream Field Farms. We had a blast!! There was so much for the kids to do there. Hadley had a great time watching everyone. We even rode this very interesting "cow train" pulled by a tractor (I believe those pictures are on grandmommy's camera). Grandmommy came with us on the trip, and we got some sweet pictures.

Hadley was way more interested in playing with the leaves on the ground than looking up at the camera. :)

Three generations! :)

Look how tall I am!!

Hadley goes for her 6 month check up tomorrow, and I will post her stats then.

No comments: